Leaders need new skills - be empowered with
the tools and strategies required to effectively lead and manage the new generations.
Today’s business environment is far more complex and competitive than it was
just 10 years ago and yet many businesses still rely on outdated practices that
are no longer effective.
This is especially so when it comes to dealing with staff in the workplace.
Traditional management practices can no longer cope with the demands of a 2010
and beyond workforce and this is resulting in lower productivity and lost
“Managing” people is no longer effective. You need to be “Leading” them!
The “Leadership Unmasked” seminar will equip you to better deal with your
people related issues. In this fast paced seminar you will learn:
- Value of Leadership
- Leadership styles
- Understanding the difference between leadership and management
- Values-based, Vision-Driven, Goal-Directed Leadership
- Communicating the vision
- Achieving goals
- Understanding ethical, character based leadership
- Finding your best leadership style
- Motivating teams and individuals
- Creating a growth environment
- Decision making skills
- Creative problem solving
- Identifying potential leaders
- Leaders that last
This seminar will equip you to better understand your important leadership role
in the development of the organisation and that this is most evident in the
manner in which you conduct yourself, the initiatives which you take in
influencing others, and the way you manage your responsibilities. In turn, this
will assist you to create an environment that encourages openness, creativity &
opportunities for personal & professional growth as well as developing a
proactive rather than reactive approach.
- High Performance Cultures
- Managing Multigenerational Workforces
- Systems vs Sales
- Team Morale
- Aligning Company Values
- Inspiring Workplaces
- Workplaces of the Future
- Career Development Path
- Role of Training & Personal Development
- Creativity not Productivity
GOOD TO GREAT
- Building a High Performance Team
- Who's on the Bus?
- Who's Driving?
- Humble Leadership
- Hedgehog Principle - Stay Focussed
- Where are we going?
MANAGING YOUR MINDSET
- Managing a Slump
- Blame, Excuse, Denial
- Ownership & Responsibility
- Being Accountable
- BE -> Do -> Have
BUILDING YOUR TEAMING
- Recruitment Strategies
- Selection Techniques
- Organisational Charts
- Roles & Job Descriptions
RETAINING YOUR TEAM
- Role of Leadership
- Team Morale & Company Culture
- Team Energy Management
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Career Path & Development
INSPIRING YOUR TEAM
- Continuous Improvement & Growth
- Winners Win, Loser Lose
- Rewards & Recognition
- Change Management
- Influence & Persuasion
- Facilitation of FUN
Your Presenter: Dennis Hall
|Dennis Hall is one of Australian
Education Corporation's most popular presenters. By drawing on his wide experience in business, Denis is well qualified to share techniques, tips and observations that will set your staff and company on the path to
successful win/win negotiation.
With over 20 years management experience, an MBA in Marketing Management and a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment,
Dennis' unique combination of "Hands on" experiences and studies provides you with the sort of "Know how" you don't often get to draw from.
Dennis doesn't just "Present" the Leadership Unmasked, he "Lives them". His services have been employed by a wide range of corporate and private clients including; Queensland Department of State Development, Airservices Australia, BDO
Kendalls, Ergon Energy, Caltex and Suncorp - to name only a few.
With his experience, practical solutions and passion for unleashing the
Leasership Unmasked successful win/win outcomes Dennis Hall continues to grow his reputation as providing "Excellence in Business Learning" by way of
Australian Education Corporation's unique seminar and workshop experience.
Book your place now as these seminars will Fill Fast
Australia Wide Tour
- Qualifies for Tax Deductions as Training.
Seminars and Workshop that are GREAT value
7 reasons to book now for the Leadership Unmasked Seminar Workshop
- Workshop Content. Fast paced session to help you manage time effectively
- Practical Benefits. We deliver practical concepts and tools to use every day
- Time Effective and Great Price with no padding - great value and in just 3 hours
- Excellent Reference Materials. Receive a great workbook and comprehensive charts, lists and reference forms you can use later on the job
- Compare our experience. Since 1987 we have delivered cost effective and practical business learning to over 50,000 companies
- Professional Presenters. All our presenters are skilled in delivering our courses with poise and experience.
- Australian material for Australian Business presented by Australians.
How to book:
- By eMail
Complete the form below & click 'submit'
- By fax
Print the form below, complete & send to the fax booking line in your city
- By phone
Call the Booking Hotline in your city
Nation wide tour... at a location near you:
||(Ř7) 3041 4028
||(Ř2) 8916 6166
||(Ř2) 8916 6302
||(Ř2) 8Ř8Ř 8147
||(Ř3) 8678 0316
||(Ř2) 8916 6166
|Seminar Location and Booking Details
|Monday, May 9th, 2011
|Tuesday, May 10th, 2011
|Wednesday, May 11th, 2011
||Karstens Conference Centre
|Thursday, May 12th, 2011
||Tech Park Function Centre
2 pm to 5 pm Workbook, Tea & Coffee provided
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Should you be unable
to attend, a substitute participant is always welcome. No refunds will be given.
Speakers and dates may be subject to change.
Providing this information constitutes your
permission for AEC trading as The Maverick
Partnership or and any associated party to contact you regarding related
information via mail, e-mail, fax or phone.
You are important to us. If you are having problems booking,
please let us know by
eMail or phone the booking hotline in your city
Any questions?? Feel free to contact us and we'll explain the
unique advantages of this particular seminar but remember places are limited!
Platinum Privileges Card: Holders of the AEC Platinum Privilege Card can
attend these seminars as part of their membership benefits.