Leaders need new skills - be empowered with
the tools and strategies required to effectively lead and manage the new generations.
Diversity is a key feature of the modern workplace. Team leaders and managers in the 21st Century need to know how to manage teams of different genders, cultures and generations.
Successfully Managing People - What every Manager Needs to Know is designed for the relative new to experienced team leader and manager. You will learn to understand your staff's diverse attitudes, values, and characteristics. From creating the right workplace environment to their preferred management styles, see what works best with the emerging generations, and learn how to excel at Successfully Managing People.
Designed to be presented in three short punchy hours, Successfully Managing People
- What Every Manager Needs to Know is designed in four distinct parts which include:
HOW TO GET RESULTS
- Personality Profiling Tools
- Individual Values
- Environment -> Values -> Behaviour -> Communication
- Brain Chemistry
- Managing Emotions
BE A BETTER MANAGER
- Leadership & Legends
- Telling Stories, Jokes & Anecdotes
- The Power of Praise
- Discipline & Accountability
- Adding Value - Differentiation & Exclusivity
During the Successfully Managing People - What Every Manager Needs to Know Seminar, your presenter
Dennis Hall will develop your understanding of the following areas of management expertise... for some of you it will all be new, for others who are experienced Team Leaders and Managers, it will be a timely reminder of leading edge information.
Areas covered will include:
GENERATIONAL MOTIVATION & VALUES
Builders Age 60+
-------------------> 1945 Prosperity
Boomers Age 42 -60
-------------------> early 60's Pill
Gen X Age 24 - 42
-------------------> early 80's PC
Gen Y Age 11 - 24
--------------------> mid 90's Playstation / WWW
Gen Z Age < 11
Values initially created between age 0-12
- High Performance Cultures
- Managing Multigenerational Workforces
- Systems vs Sales
- Team Morale
- Aligning Company Values
- Inspiring Workplaces
- Workplaces of the Future
- Career Development Path
- Role of Training & Personal Development
- Creativity not Productivity
- Power of Praise - STORE model
MANAGING YOUR MINDSET
- Managing a Slump
- Blame, Excuse, Denial
- Ownership & Responsibility
- Being Accountable
- BE -> Do -> Have
BUILDING YOUR TEAMING
- Recruitment Strategies
- Selection Techniques
- Organisational Charts
- Roles & Job Descriptions
RETAINING YOUR TEAM
- Role of Leadership
- Team Morale & Company Culture
- Team Energy Management
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Career Path & Development
INSPIRING YOUR TEAM
- Continuous Improvement & Growth
- Winners Win, Loser Lose
- Rewards & Recognition
- Change Management
- Influence & Persuasion
- Facilitation of FUN
GOOD TO GREAT
- Building a High Performance Team
- Who's on the Bus?
- Who's Driving?
- Humble Leadership
- Hedgehog Principle - Stay Focussed
- Where are we going?
Book your place now as these seminars will Fill Fast
Australia Wide Tour
- Qualifies for Tax Deductions as Training.
Seminars and Workshop that are GREAT value
7 reasons to book now for the Successfully Managing People Seminar Workshop
- Workshop Content. Fast paced session to help you manage time effectively
- Practical Benefits. We deliver practical concepts and tools to use every day
- Time Effective and Great Price with no padding - great value and in just 3 hours
- Excellent Reference Materials. Receive a great workbook and comprehensive charts, lists and reference forms you can use later on the job
- Compare our experience. Since 1987 we have delivered cost effective and practical business learning to over 50,000 companies
- Professional Presenters. All our presenters are skilled in delivering our courses with poise and experience.
- Australian material for Australian Business presented by Australians.
How to book:
- On the web
Follow the links to our website and book online
- By phone
Call the Booking Hotline
1300 177 545
Nation wide tour... at a location near you:
Perth Head Office
|Seminar Location and Booking Details
Successfully Managing People
|Monday, November 2nd, 2015
|Wednesday, November 4th, 2015
|Thursday, November 5th, 2015
||Cliftons Training Centre
|Monday, November 9th, 2015
||Saxons Training Centre
|Wednesday, November 11th, 2015
||Saxons Training Centre
1 pm to 4 pm Workbook, Tea & Coffee provided
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Should you be unable
to attend, a substitute participant is always welcome. No refunds will be given.
Speakers and dates may be subject to change.
Providing this information constitutes your
permission for AEC trading as The Maverick
Partnership or and any associated party to contact you regarding related
information via mail, e-mail, fax or phone.
You are important to us. If you are having problems booking, please let us know.
Any questions?? Feel free to contact us and we'll explain the
unique advantages of this particular seminar but remember places are limited!
a division of Blulake Pty Ltd
169 392 063
Postal: P.O. Box 159,
Northbridge W.A 6865
Phone: (08) 9221 0300