| Updating your sales skills
for the Digital Age...
Continuous learning is the key to Sales Success
Learn the secrets to making a dynamite first impression
including Cold Calling in the Digital Age
Selling in the Digital Age will show sales people how to build powerful
techniques that will allow them to get in the door and grab the sale. Because
the business environment today is very competitive, sales people need to be
constantly building their skills and working at being more productive than any
other sales person.
Selling in the Digital Age will help sales people continue that growth
pattern by focusing on real-life issues and providing practical techniques for
dealing with them. Designed to encourage continuous learning,
The Selling in the Digital Age Seminar incorporates a planning time so the
participants leave with a specific plan to use the techniques and tools they’ve
Selling in the Digital Ages deals with many areas of interest and concern
to sales people. It provides suggestions for overcoming Cold Calling jitters and
gives strategies for getting beyond the gatekeepers. Learn the things that
should never be said in a sales call and techniques to use voice mail
effectively. However, it’s not only about techniques—it’s also about attitude.
Selling in the Digital Age deals with attitude and how to deal with
the stress of being a sales person.
Selling in the Digital Age will be an interactive experience for
participants as they develop skills in being more effective in all aspects of
selling from making the initial contacts to closing deals. There will be other
sales reps and sales managers present so participants will have an opportunity
to network and learn from each other as well as in the formal workshop setting.
In a Power Packed three hour session, you will look at the FIVE most
important areas of
Selling in the Digital Age
- Prospecting: identifying and contact prospective customers.
- Preparation: the key that separates sales rookies from pros.
- Getting through: how to handle screens, gatekeepers, and voice mail.
- Honing your social media skills: using LinkedIn, FB, Instagram and more
- Positive attitude and persistence: key ingredients for Cold Calling
Selling in the Digital Age will share with sales people a step by step
sales approach that will send your success rate soaring; powerful techniques
that turn sceptics into buyers; super-effective telephone scripts you can easily
adapt; creative openers that melt resistance and pique curiosity; proven tips
for getting past gatekeepers and screens to the person with buying authority;
Learn the secret to making a dynamite first impression and establishing your
credibility in seconds; and more.
Selling in the Digital Age: turning the dread of sales into fun for
- How Do You Feel About Selling?
- What sales Will Do for You
- The Critical Role Prospecting Plays in Achieving Sales Success
- Surefire Techniques for Eliminating “Cold Call Jitters”
- Avoiding the Most Common Mistakes That Doom Sales Calls
- Step-by-Step Sales Approach
- Skill Practice
- Script Checklist
Preparation: The Key that Separates Sales Pros from Rookies
- First Things First
- Questions to Ask as You Plan
- Plan for Uncontrollable Circumstances
- More Techniques for Planning for Success
- Resources for Researching Potential Customers
- Know What You’re After Before You Begin
- How Prospects Are Sizing You Up and How to Put It to Your Advantage
- Things Never to Say in a Cold Call
- Practice, Practice, Practice
Getting Through: How to Handle Screens, Gatekeepers, and Voice Mail
- How to Determine Who Has “Buying Authority” in an Organisation
- Effective Techniques for Getting Past Screeners to Talk to the Right
- Tips for Getting Key Information from Receptionists and Assistants
- Skill Practice
If you are involved in sales you must be at Selling
in the Digital Age - No matter how long you have been
Honing Social Media Skills: Using the new digital tools effectively
- Tips for Making a Dynamic First Impression
- Some Things to Avoid
- How to Capitalise Your First Impressions
- Sample Openers
- Skill Practice
- Speech Habits That Will Damage Credibility
- Rapport Builders That Every Salesperson Should Have in Their Repertoire
- Listening Tips That Can Warm Up Prospecting encounter
Positive Attitude and Persistence: Key Ingredients for Cold Calling
- Strategies for Staying Positive When the Responses You’re Getting Are
- Setting Cold Call Goals to Help Break the Procrastination Habit
- Techniques to Turn Sceptics into Buyers
- Fear of Rejection: How to Overcome It and Watch Your Hit Rate Soar
- The Numbers Game: Why Persistence Is the Key to Selling Success
- Six Things to Remember for Success in Sales (and Life!) as
Who Should Attend
- Sales representatives
- Sales managers
- Account executives, CEOs, and VPs,
- Call centre personnel
- Customer service professionals
- Many others who are involved in sales would all benefit in attending this
seminar on cold calling skills
in the Digital Age addresses the skills of developing new business - the
skills that, once mastered, will almost certainly guarantee your sales success.
Developed as a companion seminar for our hugely successful PowerSelling
Seminar, attended by over 5,000 Selling professionals in the last few years,
this seminar will give you skills that will last a lifetime.
Join me - I am your presenter - and together we will equip you for the sales
success you richly deserve.
Business Seminars Australia
Book your place now
as these seminars will Fill Fast
Extensive National Tour
Short sharp 3 hour session for just $185 a person
Bring the team - discounts apply for 10 or more