Want to build trust and respect among your co-workers and managers? This
3-hour workshop will set out for your group how to identify the
characteristics that lead to better teamwork.
Team Building Tactics will identify the characteristics of a good team
and show how you open up lines of communication between team members of various
ages, skills and motivation.
During the Team Building Tactics seminar you will learn how to identify
how each individuals actions affect the group as a whole. Armed with these
skills you and your team leaders will be able to implement strategies that will
improve efficiency, gain cohesive and generally empower your work environment.
What can you expect from the Team Building Tactics seminar:
Designed to be presented in three short punchy hours, Team Building Tactics
is designed in three distinct parts which include:
- Introduction: What makes a Good Team?
- Team Principles - 7 Ways to Build Trust &Respect
- Improving Communication and Listening
TEAMS WITHIN TEAMS
- Team Principles - 7 Ways to Resolve Conflicts
- Pointing Out Mistakes Indirectly
- Team Principles - 7 Ways to Gain Cooperation
- Anchoring Positive Behaviour
- Team Principles - 7 Ways to Build Leaders who Inspire Teamwork
The Team Building Tactics seminar is a powerful teambuilding course
that focuses on developing skill sets that help participants become stronger,
more confident, and focused on the good of the entire organization.
Skills focused on in this program include public speaking, listening, conflict
resolution, gaining enthusiastic cooperation from team members, memory,
problem-solving, and the ability to develop more leaders within the
Team Building Tactics addresses all the following area's and gives you a
suite of TAKE HOME tools to build that AWESOME TEAM of winners...
and equip your people to thrive in 2009.
- High Performance Cultures
- Managing Multigenerational Workforces
- Systems vs Sales
- Team Morale
- Aligning Company Values
- Inspiring Workplaces
- Workplaces of the Future
- Career Development Path
- Role of Training & Personal Development
- Creativity not Productivity
- Power of Praise - STORE model
MANAGING YOUR MINDSET
- Managing a Slump
- Blame, Excuse, Denial
- Ownership & Responsibility
- Being Accountable
- BE -> Do -> Have
BUILDING YOUR TEAMING
- Recruitment Strategies
- Selection Techniques
- Organisational Charts
- Roles & Job Descriptions
RETAINING YOUR TEAM
- Role of Leadership
- Team Morale & Company Culture
- Team Energy Management
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Career Path & Development
INSPIRING YOUR TEAM
- Continuous Improvement & Growth
- Winners Win, Loser Lose
- Rewards & Recognition
- Change Management
- Influence & Persuasion
- Facilitation of FUN
GOOD TO GREAT
- Building a High Performance Team
- Who's on the Bus?
- Who's Driving?
- Humble Leadership
- Hedgehog Principle - Stay Focussed
- Where are we going?
Your Presenter: Dennis Hall
Dennis Hall, is well qualified to
lead you in learning the skills of Team Building Tactics in the work place and creating the right workplace environment to their preferred management
With over 20 years management experience, an MBA in Marketing
Management and a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment,
Dennis' unique combination of "Hands on" experiences and
studies provides you with the sort of "Know how" you don't
often get to draw from.
Dennis doesn't just "Present" these team building skills, he
"Lives them". His services have been employed by a wide
range of corporate and private clients including; Queensland
Department of State Development, Airservices Australia, BDO Kendalls,
Ergon Energy, Caltex and Suncorp - to name only a few.
With his experience, practical solutions and passion for unleashing
the power of positive team building, Dennis Hall joins the
growing group of Business Seminars Australia's expert seminar
and workshop leaders.
Book your place now as these seminars will Fill Fast
Australia Wide Tour
Group Rates available for 5 or more: 5 - 9 $175; 10- 19:
$155; 20+ $128
- Qualifies for Tax Deductions as Training.
|Seminars and Workshop that are GREAT value
7 reasons to book now for the Team Building Tactics Seminar Workshop
- Workshop Content. Fast paced session to help you manage time effectively
- Practical Benefits. We deliver practical concepts and tools to use every day
- Time Effective and Great Price with no padding - great value and in just 3 hours
- Excellent Reference Materials. Receive a great workbook and comprehensive charts, lists and reference forms you can use later on the job
- Compare our experience. Since 1987 we have delivered cost effective and practical business learning to over 50,000 companies
- Professional Presenters. All our presenters are skilled in delivering our courses with poise and experience.
- Australian material for Australian Business presented by Australians.